5 key things your social media account may be missing!
Social media can have an immense impact on your business and can be one of the most useful business tools to help get you noticed and get more customers. While there are many platforms on social media, my focus today is on our dear friend “Instagram”.
Whether you are a small business or large corporation, social media especially Instagram, is vital for your business marketing strategy. Instagram helps you connect with your customers, boost brand awareness, and increase your leads and sales. Instagram has grown my business immensely and has given my brand such a boost.
AND the best part of it all..... It's FREE!!
I want you to take another look at your instagram. Here are 5 key things your instagram account may be missing.
1. Who you are: First and foremost, your future clients need to know who you are. Don't be afraid to add your name to your instagram description and page. Don't be shy, post a professional photo of yourself and introduce yourself. Allow your audience a chance to get to know you.
2. What you do: What you do must be clear in your bio and in the content you post.
3. Who you cater to: Most of our markets are competitive. The bottom line is..... you cannot cater to everyone. So be clear on who your ideal client is and speak directly to them in your captions.
4. Where you are located: If you don't have your location on your instagram page, how will you get the sale? Location is key to getting new leads and business.
5. How can they reach you: This is a simple one, but most business accounts miss the key component. Make it easy for your ideal client to find you. Is your contact information clickable? Consider adding buttons for calls and emails.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Sign up for business coaching. Let’s Connect!