Private Floral Workshop with CLH Event Planning
Private Floral Workshop
CLH Event Planning
I had the pleasure of working with Charnita and Pershan Hurd of CLH Event Planning based in Memphis, Tennessee. This lovely and talented couple flew to Chicago for a full day of learning and designing with me.
Our day began with a sit down session going over the front end of their business, marketing sourcing, networking, the client experience and more.
Once flowers were delivered, we hopped right into flower prepping. This portion of their session taught them the proper way to prep hard goods first then processed the flowers.
As the flowers were getting hydrated, we went over some key business practices then onto bouquet making! This was so fun. We had music, good vibes and beautiful blooms and they knocked it out and did so beautifully.
Once the bouquets were designed, it was time to design the grand centerpieces. I showed them the mechanics behind how I design my florals, time saving tips and the techniques I use for my grand floral arrangements. In addition, they designed low centerpieces and some petite arrangments to help layer the table.
Once the floral arrangements were complete, the fun part began - Table Set-Up!
As a part of the private coaching, I provide and hand select everything you need to complete a table from chairs to linens, chargers, napkins, menus, stemware, flatware, candles and more. They were to first to use napkins from my new home line - Kesh Designs Home
This session teaches you how to design a table from top to bottom. As you can see, they worked really hard to create a beautiful table.
Once the table was set, it was time for photos. Thank Collin Pierson for shooting. Charnita and Pershan now have a stunning images and designs that speaks to their dream clients and shows the world what they are capable of doing. Stay tuned guys because they are just getting started. I am so proud of their hard work and dedication to this session and thank them for choosing me to teach them.
Going over how to create a jaw dropping table top.
Charnita and Pershan making sure their table was perfect down to the linens and did it with big smiles too.
More about my private hands on floral/design coaching session.
- In person hands on training with Akeshi
- Floral Prep and processing
- Sourcing and contracting
- Business Process (Pre-booking of client to event day)
- Marketing & Social Media
- Bouquet Design
- Low floral arrangement
- Grand floral arrangement
- Full long table set up and design using floral, linens and key table elements.
- Questionnaire getting to know you, your business and goals.
- Review of your current website and brand.
- 1 hour phone consultation with Akeshi prior to session.
- Akeshi and team will create a mood board including the florals, colors and design elements for session.
- For the table design, we will provide all table elements for your design including (Table Linens, Chairs, Menus, Charger plates, Napkins, Flatware, Glassware and table accents)
- Session includes a photo session for you and the designs created. Photo session will be with one of our top photographers in the city.
- Professional images of behind the scenes, yourself, the table and design to use for your portfolio, website, social media and possible submissions to a blog or magazine feature.
- Includes all flowers, vases and supplies for the design session.
- Leave session with a resource booklet filled with resources from sourcing your event needs, sample design proposal, client forms, flower care tips and more.
A few spots for private sessions are open. If you are interested in having a private session with me, contact us!