10 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME
Today, I am sharing some fun facts about myself. Hope you enjoy getting to know a little more about me! Here we go.
Here are 10 things you probably didn't know about me:
I was born in Michigan and raised in Nigeria: I moved to Nigeria with my parents when I was 3 and finished high-school in Nigeria.
I HATE cheese: I know the world revolves around cheese but I hate it. I don't like the smell, texture or taste.
- I am TERRIFIED of cats.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a medical doctor.
- I am obsessed with any meal with rice: I eat rice almost everyday. It's the Nigerian in me.
- I do not like to be called KESH: Call me crazy but I kinda like my given name 'Akeshi".
- I have 4 tattoos.
- I love to travel but I am terrified of heights and flying.
- I have no food allergies whatsoever. I can eat anything but I am a picky eater.
- I am not a big fan of holiday music. AT ALL!
So there you have it. 10 things you probably didn’t know about me!
YOUR TURN - Join In The Fun!
In the comments below, share 10 things most people don't know about you.
xx - Akeshi
Akeshi Akinseye was born in Lansing, Michigan, to Nigerian parents, grew up in Benin-City, Nigeria, and returned to the United States in 2000. Coming from a design background, she launched her event planning and design business. She is established as a premier event designer for clients all over the world. Her clientele includes celebrities and athletes. When she is not producing events, she teaches her floral masterclass "The Kesh Experience", a series of design masterclasses that offers education to design creatives. Akeshi's work has been featured in many local and national wedding publications.