I am so glad you are taking the next steps to grow your business! After numerous requests over the past few years, I am pleased to offer a personal coaching program, sharing my methods behind my success along with my knowledge in the event and wedding industry. I understand that starting your own business in the event planning and design field can be exciting but also overwhelming and SCARY! I will work side by side with you guiding and advising you throughout the process to meet and exceed your business goals. The goal of this program is to help you redefine your business and bring it to the next level of success.
This coaching program is created to guide you and teach you what I have learned, insider knowledge about the industry and learn the techniques and formulas I have used to build my own successful businesses and brand. This program walks through the step-by-step processes, pricing formulas and design techniques used to create exquisite events.
I enjoy sharing what I have learned along the way with eager entrepreneurs as yourself looking to grow. So take that next step and lets chat!
10 Session Business Coaching
This is a 10 session phone coaching session that is customized to your needs.
This offering includes:
- 10 Bi-weekly phone sessions.
- Sessions are 60 minutes long.
- Sessions will cover branding, marketing, sales and pricing strategies, upselling, business tools and resources, the client experience, business management, sourcing, styled shoot and more.
1 Day Hands on Floral and Design Coaching Session & Styled Shoot
This is a great option to get one on one business coaching, hands on floral training and a styled shoot. All in one day. This option is intensive as Akeshi will personal customize a design concept for you so you are able to use the images from the shoot for your portfolio, social media etc.
- In person hands on training with Akeshi
- Floral Prep and processing
- Sourcing and contracting
- Business Process (Pre-booking of client to event day)
- Marketing & Social Media
- Bouquet Design
- Low floral arrangement
- Grand floral arrangement
- Full table set up and design using floral, linens and key table elements.
- Questionnaire getting to know you, your business and goals.
- Review of your current website and brand.
- 1 hour phone consultation with Akeshi prior to session.
- Akeshi and team will create a mood board including the florals, colors and design elements for session.
- For the table design, we will provide all table elements for your design including (Table Linens, Chairs, Menus, Charger plates, Napkins, Flatware, Glassware and table accents)
- Session includes a photo session for you and the designs created. Photo session will be with one of our top photographers in the city.
- Professional images of behind the scenes, yourself, the table and design to use for your portfolio, website, social media and possible submissions to a blog or magazine feature.
- Includes all flowers, vases and supplies for the design session.
- Leave session with a resource booklet filled with resources from sourcing your event needs, sample design proposal, client forms, flower care tips and more.
1 Day - In Person Business Coaching
Duration: 8.5 hrs
Lunch: Includes 30 Minute Lunch with Akeshi.
- In person sit down session with Akeshi
- Emphasis on the business side
- Brand Review (website and all social media)
- Marketing Strategies
- The Client Experience
- Business Management
- Contracts and Agreements
- Pricing and Up-selling
- Vendor Partnerships
- Marketing Calendar and Budgeting\
I am pleased to offer my popular floral and design workshop - The Kesh Experience. This program has been carefully designed to guide attendees at all levels through "The Art Of Floral & Event Design" and to teach attendees how to build a successful business in the luxury market. Sessions will cover pricing and proposal strategies, up-selling, marketing, branding, sourcing, styling, creating a stylized shoot, guest speakers and so much more. You will also learn the secrets behind my signature designs from bouquets to lush floral pieces.
At The Kesh Experience, you will learn the fundamentals of floral and event design, layering, tabletop essentials, branding and marketing your business, sourcing and have the opportunity to get hands-on experience creating a real event. Attendees will be given the tools and guidance to create lush and over the top arrangements, bouquets, creative floral designs and more. The workshop will give you the confidence to create, design, and discover your own personal style. In addition, we will be teaching the mechanics behind how we build our lush centerpieces, bouquets and floral arrangements. All tools and supplies will be provided, including florals and vases.